Monday, October 10, 2011

My First Live Writer Plugin

Recently I came across working in Windows Live Writer and as such came across a wild idea to create a plug in for Windows Live Writer, and I had a pretty energizing idea nevertheless to fill in the blanks. I figured out that I can create a facebook share or like button to be embedded within the blog posts. Primarily I use blogger for my blog spots however, when I was testing out the plug in I ran into various technical difficulties where providers had stopped even iFrames from being included within blog posts. I am trying to create a plugin that can have a workaround for this feature.
Till then you can enjoy the benefits of the plugin which inserts a link to like and a facebook share button to be able to post it onto one’s profile without having the need to copy the url or logging onto facebook. I must say facebook API is a very good one, I will try to explore as much of it as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment